Monday, January 31, 2011

Spin the Bottle

I have noticed that now that I am journaling and getting more involved in swapping - I have truly been using all the goodies that I have been accumulating. As I started to sort some stuff on Sunday - I realized that all of my embellishments are in three different places - so I started to look around my office and I have determined that I really need a nice chest of drawers that will let me put everything in one place - so now I am on the hunt!

By sorting a drawer I found this cute Spin the Bottle board and I thought what a great way to determine what to joural about!


Todays spin landed on my first kiss - that took me back! I just remember how embarrased I ended up being!


Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Wendy Aspinall said...

Jennifer you are my winner of the valentine heart holder can you email me your mailing address and I will get this into the mail for you hugs wendy at http://blissangels.blogspot.com