Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crayons

Yestday, I wanted to play with a new color and I looed through my assortment of colors and I decided to use Crayola Crayons. As you can guess I was one of those kids that hated when my crayons broke!!! So I bought these great mini twistables, the only downside is they dont have the crayon names on them.

I sat there and wanted to see if I could fill a page with all of the crayons and although I liked the effect - I didn't feel very moved to do anything with it. My usual move is to glue the pages together and start again, but I chose not to this time - I left it to see if I could use it another day.

I was watching Dinner for Schmucks with my hubby last night and they used the famous line sung by John Lennon "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the one." and it struck a chord with me! I just wrote it and doodled a flower and I drew a childish sky, you rememer blue only on the top, and grass, green triangles only on the bottom.

I had fun and in my journaling (quite long, not shown) I really searched through some childlike qualities I wish I still had.



Todays journey reclaimed yesterdays crayola colors! As I looked at it - It brought to mind a magazine page I clipped out with girls at a wild slumber party!

I stamped some words that looked like the girls were experiencing!



Until next time!

No comments: