Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Once in a Lifetime...

Today is 1-11-11, it truly is once in a lifetime, I woke up today and decided that it was going to be a wonderful day, sometimes the first decision is the most important one.

I wanted to do something extraordinary for my art journal today and I spent sometime on the computer doing research on all the different ways to say ONE in different languages, and I was already to fill a page with different ones. I went to the paint drawer and grabbed some pretty paints, I spilled the first color, then I had to spill the second, third, fourth....closed the book and WOW! No numbers for me today! I love the look and I created it with little thought and it truly is once in a lifetime!


With my extra time I took pictures of Zilla, the most happy!


No comments: