Thursday, January 13, 2011

I didn't want to do it!

I really didn't want to create today - My back hurts and I just couldn't think of sitting at my desk and try to find inspiration.

But I started looking through the wonderful Blogs on the 365 Journal Challenge and I was beaten into creation! The creativity is truly amazing! I can't wait until my pages look half as good as theirs do! If you get a chance Blog Hop - you will not be disappointed.

I couldn't sit at the desk so I just brought out a paperpad I had that hadn't found a use yet and I started cutting up pieces and then went from there!



Life is nice! It is so easy to forget that - I have worked since I was 13 - and then worked my butt off in that process - I am adjusting to a slower pace and I will admit its not easy - but life is nice.....

I started this page and I want to add to it, so far I have
Morning Hugs
Hot Showers (love those)
Longs Walks (something I havn't been able to enjoy until now)
Roxy Wake Up Kisses (Our standard poodles version of an alarm clock)
Book Club Meetings (I know it's dorky, but I love the challenge of talking about
a book I would never have read!)
Zilla (She is the most happy)
Decalf Espresso (no explaination needed)
B-Cute (Our old dog that we are fostering - for 7 years now :) )
A Good Audio Book Series (Like Charlaine Harris - all of them and Kim Harrison)

Well for someone who didn't want to do this - I feel so much better about doing it - but my back still hurts :(

1 comment:

milkcan said...

So glad that you *did* do it! And I'm delighted that you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!