Saturday, January 15, 2011

Singin' the blues

My back is out!! I have had a bad back for 20 years - and every now and then it just decides to act up!

I challenged myself to do my journal page and I just pulled a couple of markers from my bin (blue and black) and wanted to see where the minimal tools would take me! It is a challenge to be away from a fully stocked area and just play! I used yesterdays circle (I used copic so they bled through) I liked them so I just spruced them up a bit!



I also was opening the mail and I received some hair ties I ordered and they came with the cool little silver chain and I thought hmmmm.... I can definitely use that -I went through my chipboard - used some scrap paper and printed up a quote that definetly summed up today!!

I plan on being better tomorrow! At least that is how I will feel after a good glass of red wine!!!

No comments: