Monday, January 3, 2011

Just Dance 2

Mondays are a hard, yet satisfying day... It's the official end of the weekend and it's the beginning a new week!

It was my first day back to working out and trying to loose those extra holiday pounds (alot of them - lot's and lot's of cookies!). It is so hard for me to stick to a workout regime because I get bored easily! So as I was walking around at Best Buy I found Just Dance 2 on sale and I thought was an easy and fun workout!

Needless to say it was fun, but easy it wasn't. Dancing with the Stars make it look way easy, but I loved it so maybe I can stick with this....

I found a great calendar that Deb and Paula from 7Gypsies made on One Lucky Day
So I thought it would be a great idea to give it a try with items that I had on hand. I really love it - those gypsy girls know how to make a girl drool!



I did my creative 15 minutes of the day, but I promised myself that I would still journal a bit everyday! I made an ugly at the bottom so I had to make a correction - I think it turned out ok!


Just a tip - make wax paper your friend - I cut out a piece and use it behind the page I am working on - that way you don't have to worry about coloring your other pages.

Well that's it for today, I look forward to tomorrow's journey!!!

No comments: