Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In Need of a Break

It's been a while! It's funny how life throws you a curveball sometimes! I ended up getting a rude awakening a couple of weeks ago and I am currently taking time to lick my wounds. But as a very dear friend of mine always reminds me "This too shall pass".

I thought I would share a swap that I am preparing to ship off on Friday. I am participating in the Speckled Egg Petite Inspiration Box Swap - the idea is to decorate the box and fill it to brim with inspiration that you would find if you were shopping at a great flea market.



I have two great swap partners Elizabeth from Oklahoma and Jan from England - I can't wait to see what great ideas they come up with!

Here is a peek at what I will be sending out!





Tomorrow I am working on my tags for another swap - maybe I'll be ready to journal again!

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Your boxes are gorgeous! And packed full of treasures! These inspiration box swaps are so much fun. I posted what I sent and can't wait to see my returns.