Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching Up

It's been a while...

But I have been busy :) I am trying to lose weight and I now go to the gym 6 days a week - I do yoga, pilates and zumba! But it is working - I have lost inches and feel great!

I have created two journal pages (I just didn't have time to blog) the first one was created around some decorative tape that I bought at Michael's for a dollar - love it! As you can see I tried some of my own handwriting and I really need to practice!



The second was inspired by a website I visit (but I can't remember whose) and I used a paper napkin for the art work - I have to say I am happy with the result!



Tomorrow I will share some beautiful pics of two wonderful swaps I participated in!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Jen! I received one of your charms in the Charm Swap hosted by Roni at Ink Stains. Thanks so much! It is adorable! Love the little nest of eggs! And the tag is pretty terrific as well! Anne, yourmainestamper

http://notesfromthewoodshed.blogspot.com

Becs said...

Hi Jen, I love your blog and your journaling is amazing! I have tons of journals and always start but never to seem to be very regular at it. You inspire me to give it a try a gain! Thanks....Looking forward to putting together your wings...BEcs

Amy A said...

Congrats on the weight loss, I'm a yoga teacher myself :) It's nice to meet others that appreciate yoga.
Your piece looks lovely!

Becs said...

Hi Jen, did you get your package yet? Becs

JoAnne said...

Very pretty Jen! Happy 4th!

Linda said...

Good morning Jen
I participated in Karla's tag swap ad was lucky enough to get one of your tags. Beautifully done the turquoise is a favorite of mine and the rhinestones too. Love it.
Linda

Becs said...

Jennifer, I was so excited to receive a tag from you. It is so cool! Thanks again...Becs

fairyrocks said...

Just popping by to thank you for the phenomenal tag (birdsong tag swap) Your attention to detail and all the peacock bits are so gorgeous.
Keep smiling and creating