Friday, January 7, 2011

Inspiration

Inspiration - where do you find it?

After running around all day, I saved some time to create and I sat at my desk and thought, where do I start?

Quite some time ago, I found a beautiful silver bowl at an antique shop and I didn't want to leave it in the dining room to be brought out just a special occasions - I decided to put it right next to my desk and I fill it with little odds and ends that I can't part with - or with things I can't put away.



As I looked through my bowl I found this pretty little girl and I love the expression on her face!! I feel like that sometimes! Ok alot of the time!! I bought her on Etsy from PaperWhimsey.



If you get a chance browse through some awesome creativity at Balzer Designs http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/ I am sure that you won't be disappointed!

See ya tomorrow! Hope you find your inspiration!

No comments: